Thursday, February 26, 2009

So, THAT's why they come home so sticky....

Most of the time, I get one day off per week. Yea, go ahead and throw things at me....I don't care! If possible, I go eat lunch with Sadie at school on this day. (This was once also w/ Ty, but now, he is in Middle School and that would be so uncool to eat w/ Mom!)

Lunch is always entertaining, and I encourage other parents to do the same. It is also educational for me......I mean, I learned that kids still do this with their orange wedges:
That's my daughter, Sadie.....isn't she adorable???

I was also able to witness the new school record for eating flaming hot potato sticks w/o a drink being set by Wesley. FOUR BAGS, dare I say??!!! (I learned his name b/c his table was chanting, "Wes-ley! Wes-ley!") Poor kid, if he thought it burned today.....tomorrow morning will be really bad.

Can I say that the lunch workers who scream, "BE QUIET!!!!!" still scare me???

You just can't pay for this kind of entertainment!!

1 comment:

  1. Little Logan eats bowls of orange wedges at a time. The boy loves them!

    ReplyDelete